CLEARANCE: Environmentally Friendly Re-Board®
Re-Board material is produced to anticipate solutions for today's global trends.
- Global warming.
- Access to raw materials -- resources with economies like China and India.
- Trends in weight carriage for employees (under 50.7 lbs. / 23 kg. ).
- New applications!
- Raw material resources – we make 10 times more m2 from the same raw material compared to chip board.
- Re-Board can be recycled at least 4 times.
- Re-Board is produced without any dangerous or hazardous components that is used in chipboard and is totally environmental friendly.
- Re-Board production is using recycled energy that leads to very low total energy consumption during the manufacturing process. This is comparable to 1/10 of normal energy production in a factory.
- Low transportation cost, local production.
- Replacement of plastics in marketing communications eg Tesco and Wall Mart – vinyl on busses is replaced by paper
- Upcoming markets such as China and India require access to alternative products that act as substitutes.