Black Extruded Acrylic
- In Stock
Extruded acrylic sheet is an economical, high quality material with a narrow thickness tolerance. Its optical clarity is also very good, second only to clear cast acrylic sheet. Extruded clear acrylic sheet is produced by an extrusion process. The continuous nature of the extruded acrylic production process produces larger batches than that of cast acrylic production making it a more economical material.
Extruded Acrylic can be used in a variety of applications such a POP displays, signage, framing, rear projection screen, and skylight applications, among others. The materials allow for a broad range of design considerations that allow you the flexibility needed in your applications.
- Easy to Fabricate
- Good Scratch Resistance
- High Optical Clarity
- Excellent Thermoforming Capabilities
- Full Range of Sheet Sizes Available for optimum usage
- Suitable for POS Fabrication, Lighting, Display Applications, Glazing
Acrylic Trade Names:
- Plexiglass™ (Plexi)
- Optix (Plaskolite)™
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Display Cases/ Museum Casings
- Digital Printing