Clearance - Acetal
ACETAL COPOLY NATURAL 1.500 X 12 X 24Clearance - Acetal
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 5% off
- Buy 10 or above and get 8% off
Local pick-up available at Laird Plastics Atlanta (404) 351-1750
Acetal Sheets is a custom-made, industrial-strength thermoplastic material that was created to replace metal in many applications. Unlike other plastics, it is a superior, custom-made thermoplastic material. Acetal is a special plastic that was created to replace metal in a variety of applications. Copolymer and homopolymer resins are utilised to create acetal forms, which provide high levels of flexibility in addition to outstanding strength, stiffness, and durability. These thermoplastics are recyclable since they can be melted, cooled, and solidified once again. They have low friction and excellent bearing characteristics. Acetal is a commonly used plastic in the industrial industry. Engineering components that demand great performance, such as those used in the electronics and automotive industries, are among its uses. Gear wheels, bolts, lock systems, and other items fall into this category.
- Low moisture absorption
- High strength, stiffness
- Easy to machine
- Standard acetal is made from Copolymer resin.
- FDA & NSF Compliant.
- Mechanical gears, equipment, housing parts, chains, nuts, parts of pumps, valves, etc.
- Electrical insulations, connectors, and parts of various electronic devices.
- Vehicle parts, fuel sender units, power windows, door locks, turn signals, vehicle tanks, etc.
- Medical parts, insulin pen, metered-dose inhalers, etc.
- Food industry- milk pumps. Food conveyors, etc.
Acetal Copolymer is preferred to Delrin® in high-pressure applications where centerline porosity is a concern