There’s a plastic to meet every standard and use for electrical applications. The next time you need a stable, impact-resistant, easy-to-process, safe material, think plastics.
Environmental and Safety:
Considering the total carbon footprint, including costs of raw materials, manufacture, transport, fabricate, install, maintain, plastics compare favorably with more traditional materials. Also, plastics are safer to handle and install. When you consider that most plastics are readily recyclable, they can become the most environmentally responsible and safest choice for many demanding electrical applications.
· Wire and cable insulation
· Plenum-rated wire and cable jacketing
· Arc shields
· Test boards
· Circuit boards, rinted-wiring boards
· Connectors — data, automotive, telecommunications, fiber optic
· High-voltage circuit-breaker housings
· Aircraft electrical insulators
· Radar gun lenses
· Electronic test sockets and fixtures