High density polyethylene (HDPE) is a strong, durable, lightweight, and chemically resistant plastic material popular for a variety of applications. HDPE is used in a variety of applications and industries where excellent impact resistance, high tensile strength, low moisture absorption and chemical- and corrosion-resistance properties are required.
HDPE Sheets - Stress-Relieved (S/R) - These sheets have gone through an additional annealing process to reduce stress.
Benefits of HDPE Sheets & Rods
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Durable & Wear Resistance
- Moisture, Stain, Odor resistant
- USDA & FDA Certified for food processing
- Cutting boards
- Water pipe flanges (HDPE pipe grade),
- Outdoor and indoor playground systems
- Marine construction (pile guards, bumpers, anti-skid surfaces)
- Orthotics and prosthetics