General Purpose | Brands | Laird Plastics
Precision High Density Urethane Board (PBLT) from Coastal Enterprises is a “closed cell” rigid polyurethane product made specifically for applications of up to 200° F continuous exposure. Precision Board PBLT is inert and contains no VOC’s, no carcinogens and is non-toxic. The tighter cell structure of the new Precision Board High Density Urethane has produced improved machining characteristics, resulting in more chips and less dust during cutting and machining, making for a better working environment.
- Less Dust- More Chips for a better working environment
- Lasts Up to 10 times longer than wood
- Will not crack, rot or peel
- Easily cut or machined with standard HSS cutting tools.
- Meets flammability burn test requirements
- Prototype Machining
- Indoor & Outdoor Signage
- Pattern Making
- Prepreg Composite Layup Tooling
Lasts Up to 10 times longer than wood