General Purpose | Brands | Laird Plastics
Low-density polyethylene LDPEGeneral Purpose | Brands | Laird Plastics
Low-density polyethylene LDPE is a versatile, lightweight, and flexible plastic that is easy to fabricate and form. It has good chemical and impact resistance and is used in the manufacture of a wide range of products, including grocery bags, plastic bottles, and more.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Durable & Wear Resistance
- 92% light transmittance on clear sheets
- USDA & FDA Certified for food processing
- Packaging Films and Wraps
- Containers, trays, squeezable bottles
- Grocery, trash and cleaner bags
- Backyard Slides
- Electrical Wire Insulation
LDPE is the abbreviation used for ‘low-density polyethylene’. Polyethylene can be generated by ‘low pressure’ or ‘high pressure’ method.