Environmentally Safe and Strong
Do you want longer-lasting parts on your machinery that require less horsepower to run and are so quiet they don’t bother the animals? Look no further than plastics for your agricultural needs. Environmental and Safety: Considering the total carbon footprint, including costs of raw materials, manufacture, transport, fabricate, install, maintain, plastics compare favorably with more traditional materials.
Also, plastics are safer to handle and install. When you consider that most plastics are readily recyclable, they can become the most environmentally responsible and safest choice for many demanding agriculture applications.
- Tanks (water, chemical, fuel)
- Kickplates (interior horse trailer walls, ladder bases)
- Chutes (linings, troughs, pivots)
- Panels (shields, shrouds, side panels,roof components)
- Pipe (slurry material distribution, watering systems)
- Covers (cultivator shanks, tanks, hoppers, storage bins, skid plates)
- Augers (flight facings, linings, drag plates)
- Seals (bucket elevators, bearings, spray systems, oil/fuel systems)