Ultem® 1000 Polyether Imide (PEI)
PEI Polyether Imide Ultem® 1000
Ultem® 1000 is a thermoplastic polyetherimide high heat polymer designed for injection molding processing. Through the development of new extrusion technology, Ultem® 1000 is produced in a variety of stock shapes and sizes. With continuous use over 340 degrees Fahrenheit, Ultem® 1000 has exceptional flame resistance with a limiting oxygen index and low NBS smoke evolution.
- Chemical Resistance to alcohol, acids, hydrocarbons, and more.
- High Mechanical Strength
- Flame Retardant
- Stiffness & Dimensional Stability
- Resists Stress Cracking
- Aerospace parts
- Medical instruments & parts
- Bushings, bearings, seals,
- Food processing machinery
- Semiconductor machinery
Ultem® 1000 has exceptional flame resistance with a limiting oxygen index and low NBS smoke evolution.