Oil & Gas
Plastics are playing a key role in the energy boom, making it easier to reach previously untapped sources of oil and gas to fuel the economy.
Environmental and Safety
Considering the total carbon footprint, including costs of raw materials, manufacture, transport, fabricate, install, maintain, plastics compare favorably with more traditional materials. Also, plastics are safer to handle and install. When you consider that most plastics are readily recyclable, they can become the most environmentally responsible and safest choice for many demanding oil and gas applications.
· Piston, chevron and gland seals
· Anti-extrusion rings and back-up rings
· Valve seats
· Bushings, bearings
· Lantern rings
· Labyrinth seals
· Down-hole electrical insulators
· Lifting systems components (sheaves,
· rollers, guides)
· Sight glasses
· Pipe and pipe support systems (saddles, carrier rings) grating/stairs