Plastics in Agriculture
Do you want longer-lasting parts on your machinery that require less horsepower to run and are so quiet they don’t bother the animals? Look no further than plastics for your agricultural needs. Environmental and Safety: Considering the total carbon footprint, including costs of raw materials, manufacture, transport, fabricate, install, maintain, plastics compare favorably with more traditional materials.
Also, plastics are safer to handle and install. When you consider that most plastics are readily recyclable, they can become the most environmentally responsible and safest choice for many demanding agriculture applications.
- Tanks (water, chemical, fuel)
- Kickplates (interior horse trailer walls, ladder bases)
- Chutes (linings, troughs, pivots)
- Panels (shields, shrouds, side panels,roof components)
- Pipe (slurry material distribution, watering systems)
- Covers (cultivator shanks, tanks, hoppers, storage bins, skid plates)
- Augers (flight facings, linings, drag plates)
- Seals (bucket elevators, bearings, spray systems, oil/fuel systems)
MSRP:Was:Now: $35.85 - $801.25
MSRP:Was:Now: $140.00 - $840.00
General PurposePTFE Teflon RodsPTFE material (chemically known as Polytetrafluoroethylene, colloquially referred to as Teflon®) is a semi crystalline fluoropolymer with many unique characteristics. This fluoropolymer has unusually high thermal stability and chemical...MSRP:Was:Now: $35.85 - $801.25
King StarboardKing Starboard HDPE Marine Grade BoardKing StarBoard® is the original marine-grade high-density polyethylene sheet and the leading brand in the marine industry. The King name is synonymous with quality to those who know plastics, and the King StarBoard®...MSRP:Was:Now: $140.00 - $840.00
General PurposeChlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) is a high temperature thermoplastic. CPVC differs from PVC in that CPVC is a PVC homopolymer that has been subjected to a chlorination reaction. The additional chlorine...$5,600.00